More Udon Thani
Welcome!
Sign in or register and then post away to your hearts content.
Share your views and Knowledge of Udon and Thailand with the world!
Thank you for joining!
More Udon Thani
Welcome!
Sign in or register and then post away to your hearts content.
Share your views and Knowledge of Udon and Thailand with the world!
Thank you for joining!
More Udon Thani
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topics about Udon Thani Thailand, and all of Thailand

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Similar topics

<!-- End Feedzilla news widget Code

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Udon Thani
Kumphawapi style gambling Vote_lcapKumphawapi style gambling Voting_barKumphawapi style gambling Vote_rcap 
ajax
Kumphawapi style gambling Vote_lcapKumphawapi style gambling Voting_barKumphawapi style gambling Vote_rcap 
Motorider
wayneor0
Maya
TomYumAnt
DocBanner
stokiebaz
Keni
Derik

Kumphawapi style gambling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wayneor0

Kumphawapi style gambling Empty
PostSubject: Kumphawapi style gambling   Kumphawapi style gambling EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Wife took me to a bambo rocket festival. Guys make the rockets on the site. Two are set off together. Judges declare which one went highest thats the winner.

Each day rockets get bigger with food and drink stalls aplenty. If i understand correctly 1 guy buys a rocket say 10,000 baht then sells shares in it,but the biggie punt here is cards.

Thais just love to play with family and friends, normal stakes i,ve seen is 5 baht lot of laughts and no one can lose much.during the 5 days process after someone dies there r sometimes many card games going for biggish money but be careful there are pro players and cheats who visit these.

My wifes father went to play in bangkok a rich man and came back a poor one. This story ive heard a few times. Gambling is against the law here plus the govt; has made the price of a deck of cards 4 x what they cost in Laos. The most popular game is a version of gin rummy. Thais seem to love harmless cheating it adds spice to the game and much merryment even to the victim.unlike what i saw at a friends funeral game. Everybody had 2 cards about 10 players,same woman dealer every hand with over 1000 baht etc. hand. This slick lady had an upturned card in the deck plus was pulling cards from the bottom and none of the players were taking the slightest notice of what she was doing. Man was she hot to get me into the game. My wife rarely lets me play even though I tell her I big shark but she say no here in Thailand farang little fish. lol

Kumphawapi style gambling Dscf0210

Kumphawapi style gambling Dscf0211

Kumphawapi style gambling Dscf0212

Kumphawapi style gambling Dscf0213
Back to top Go down
wayneor0

Kumphawapi style gambling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumphawapi style gambling   Kumphawapi style gambling EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:06 pm

saw the after affects of kumphawapi gambling up close.we had some gay guys move in next door.he had good business as a hair dresser.then he stopped opening shop and these guys [crash helmets faces covered ] started turning up on a bike looking for him.finally they caught up to him and hauled stuff out of his shop.yep gambling debt collectors.he sold shop in 1 day and done a runner.crazy.so many stories like this .guys and the ladies can be shockers to losing houses, farms no wonder govt is so anti on card punters.
Back to top Go down

Kumphawapi style gambling
Page 1 of 1