More Udon Thani
Welcome!
Sign in or register and then post away to your hearts content.
Share your views and Knowledge of Udon and Thailand with the world!
Thank you for joining!
More Udon Thani
Welcome!
Sign in or register and then post away to your hearts content.
Share your views and Knowledge of Udon and Thailand with the world!
Thank you for joining!
More Udon Thani
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topics about Udon Thani Thailand, and all of Thailand

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Similar topics

<!-- End Feedzilla news widget Code

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Udon Thani
kumphawapi health ups and downs  Vote_lcapkumphawapi health ups and downs  Voting_barkumphawapi health ups and downs  Vote_rcap 
ajax
kumphawapi health ups and downs  Vote_lcapkumphawapi health ups and downs  Voting_barkumphawapi health ups and downs  Vote_rcap 
Motorider
wayneor0
Maya
TomYumAnt
DocBanner
stokiebaz
Keni
Derik

kumphawapi health ups and downs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wayneor0

kumphawapi health ups and downs  Empty
PostSubject: kumphawapi health ups and downs    kumphawapi health ups and downs  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:18 am

week ago my wife had a racing heart.i could feel it pounding away.rush to hospital.we are there 5mins when she tosses up big time.[food poisining]a friend had feed her bird [if someone tells her its food and she can eat she will eat]her heart rate she says was 150 but dr did mention to me 160.1 hr later back to 120.i put it down to side affects of food poisining.then two nights later she thinks heart off again but by time we get to hospital shes feeling good .my daughter in nz tells me she had same ,racing heart coming and going for 6 wks after having a hard nite mixing those power drinks like red bull with vodka.my wife knocks them back often but no vodka.dr told her no more coffee or alc.she thinks she has bad heart but maybe its just those power drinks ?
Back to top Go down
wayneor0

PostSubject: Re: kumphawapi health ups and downs    kumphawapi health ups and downs  EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:10 am

death rate round here seems to be very high.seems like every couple weeks i,m putting 200 to 500 in a envelope.how the system works is when someone dies here there is about 3 days of monks praying,mourners eating and drinking at the family home where the body remains.4th day body is taken to temple where monks pray then place body on charcole fire.5th and final day monks pray again at family home with food and drink for all.all family and friends give money in a envelope as the costs maybe range round 30,000-50,000 baht.
Back to top Go down
wayneor0

PostSubject: guys ,free meds if   kumphawapi health ups and downs  EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:25 am

u marry a govt employee.yep hell of a deal.so if u are debating between the stripper or the school teacher.is it worth giving up free meds to have your very own pole dancer in your bedroom every nite cheers omg what to do what to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kumphawapi health ups and downs    kumphawapi health ups and downs  Empty

Back to top Go down

kumphawapi health ups and downs
Page 1 of 1