More Udon Thani
Welcome!
Sign in or register and then post away to your hearts content.
Share your views and Knowledge of Udon and Thailand with the world!
Thank you for joining!
More Udon Thani
Welcome!
Sign in or register and then post away to your hearts content.
Share your views and Knowledge of Udon and Thailand with the world!
Thank you for joining!
More Udon Thani
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topics about Udon Thani Thailand, and all of Thailand

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Similar topics

<!-- End Feedzilla news widget Code

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Udon Thani
Phuket or Ko Samui With Children Vote_lcapPhuket or Ko Samui With Children Voting_barPhuket or Ko Samui With Children Vote_rcap 
ajax
Phuket or Ko Samui With Children Vote_lcapPhuket or Ko Samui With Children Voting_barPhuket or Ko Samui With Children Vote_rcap 
Motorider
wayneor0
Maya
TomYumAnt
DocBanner
stokiebaz
Keni
Derik

Phuket or Ko Samui With Children

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marktell

Phuket or Ko Samui With Children Empty
PostSubject: Phuket or Ko Samui With Children   Phuket or Ko Samui With Children EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi,
I'm just starting to look into this and my basic question is this: For you seasoned travelers, do you think it would work well to take a 4 and 6 year old to Thailand? Some
concerns aside of the flight are eating (non spicy foods) or getting sick over there with young kids. Plus the haul from the West coast of the USA all the way to Phuket.
We're primarily looking for a beach vacation and kicked around Vietnam and Bali but Thailand seems easiest to get to. We'd stay in 4/5 star places. The kids have been to Europe but that's the farthest. Do you guys have any insight or advice as to one place (Phuket/Ko Samui, Krabi or even Vietnam) over another? Your thoughts are
appreciated. Thanks!

Rent luxury villa samui
Rent beachfront villa samui
Back to top Go down
ajax

PostSubject: Re: Phuket or Ko Samui With Children   Phuket or Ko Samui With Children EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:57 pm

I personally like Kohchang, as it's off the normal touristy stuff, and more quiet, but it costs a bit more. Western food is everywhere so the kids should be fine. My 1st trip to Thailand was a few decades ago as a child with no issues except for all the vaccinations updates prior per my father at the age of 5.

http://iamkohchang.com/
Back to top Go down
TomYumAnt
TomYumAnt

PostSubject: Re: Phuket or Ko Samui With Children   Phuket or Ko Samui With Children EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:33 am

I consider Samui to be the ass end of Thailand... very overrated, more expensive than the mainland and id say 99% of the westerners who live there are ex crims on the run...

just my opinion based on experiences
Back to top Go down
http://www.prisonplanet.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phuket or Ko Samui With Children   Phuket or Ko Samui With Children Empty

Back to top Go down

Phuket or Ko Samui With Children
Page 1 of 1