More Udon Thani
Welcome!
Sign in or register and then post away to your hearts content.
Share your views and Knowledge of Udon and Thailand with the world!
Thank you for joining!
More Udon Thani
Welcome!
Sign in or register and then post away to your hearts content.
Share your views and Knowledge of Udon and Thailand with the world!
Thank you for joining!
More Udon Thani
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topics about Udon Thani Thailand, and all of Thailand

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

<!-- End Feedzilla news widget Code

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Udon Thani
Yet, another one! Vote_lcapYet, another one! Voting_barYet, another one! Vote_rcap 
ajax
Yet, another one! Vote_lcapYet, another one! Voting_barYet, another one! Vote_rcap 
Motorider
wayneor0
Maya
TomYumAnt
DocBanner
stokiebaz
Keni
Derik

Yet, another one!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Higgens

B. Higgens

Yet, another one! Empty
PostSubject: Yet, another one!   Yet, another one! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Hey boys,

Here is another idiot for your vid collection. They just keep on coming, year after year. I guess if one's stupid then they can't read 50+ years of published stories world wide.

Never, ever get involved with a prostitute.
Back to top Go down
Newy

Yet, another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet, another one!   Yet, another one! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:19 pm

OK, bar girls are like door knobs. Everybody takes a turn. Yet, another one! Affraid
Back to top Go down
Derik

Derik

Yet, another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet, another one!   Yet, another one! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Farang men are the dumbest humans in Thailand. I'll never understand why most here think they can actually turn a Ho into a Housewife. There's so many other places to find a good decent women out of the bar scenes.
Back to top Go down
DocBanner

DocBanner

Yet, another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet, another one!   Yet, another one! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:25 pm

Derik,

It's exactly like you just said. They are dumb, with old age, and get the only thing that is left, that would actually take them with ease.

Old dogs learn no new tricks. Women as young as most seem to be in the bars are only after cash money.

Young women here love young Thai men or young Falang men. I've yet to see a 20 year old Thai women love a 60 year old Falang. Most common, is a 20 year old girl married to 60 or older man with a Thai boyfriend on the side, or I should say the Old Farts are the one's really on the side.
Back to top Go down
Derik

Derik

Yet, another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet, another one!   Yet, another one! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:56 pm

Thanks Doc,

Simply, well put, and cheers. Most of of the other forums and their posters, say something similar, but to get a direct easy answer takes 20 posts towards some possible insight, plus getting harrassed.

Keep it simple
Back to top Go down
DocBanner

DocBanner

Yet, another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet, another one!   Yet, another one! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Derik,

Hello, sorry for the delay, but been working a bit. Money before forums and such. I only have 35 years before I can retire to Udon. Tough year for all of us? I don't want to end up like the pensioners here already. Yes, keep it simple, and plan at least 10 years ahead. You are most welcome. I have plenty to post, just no time at the moment, but I do watch, when possible. Agreed, and shall keep it simple.
Back to top Go down
TomYumAnt
TomYumAnt

Yet, another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet, another one!   Yet, another one! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:58 pm

I am 44, My Thai g/f is almost 22, we have been together 9 months, She does not work in a bar, she has just spent three months here in Australia with me, she does not have any other boyfriends and she is not interested in money....

There are plenty of genuine girls out there and there is no need to resort to trying to train a prostitute to be a housewife
;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.prisonplanet.com
B. Higgens

B. Higgens

Yet, another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet, another one!   Yet, another one! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Best of luck!! Yet, another one! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Newy

Yet, another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet, another one!   Yet, another one! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Any man that want's to be with a bar girl deserves to be with her. He's already too stupid for anything else. Case closed.
Back to top Go down
DocBanner

DocBanner

Yet, another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet, another one!   Yet, another one! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Yet, another one! Lol Well put Newy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yet, another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet, another one!   Yet, another one! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet, another one!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
More Udon Thani :: Udon Thani Life :: Relationships-
Jump to: