More Udon Thani
Welcome!
Sign in or register and then post away to your hearts content.
Share your views and Knowledge of Udon and Thailand with the world!
Thank you for joining!
More Udon Thani
Welcome!
Sign in or register and then post away to your hearts content.
Share your views and Knowledge of Udon and Thailand with the world!
Thank you for joining!
More Udon Thani
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topics about Udon Thani Thailand, and all of Thailand

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Similar topics

<!-- End Feedzilla news widget Code

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Udon Thani
thai honour restored Vote_lcapthai honour restored Voting_barthai honour restored Vote_rcap 
ajax
thai honour restored Vote_lcapthai honour restored Voting_barthai honour restored Vote_rcap 
Motorider
wayneor0
Maya
TomYumAnt
DocBanner
stokiebaz
Keni
Derik

thai honour restored

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wayneor0

thai honour restored Empty
PostSubject: thai honour restored   thai honour restored EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:17 pm

have heard many stories good and bad endings but this one happened in our shop.we had a thai married couple who were long time friends.wife threw husband out of there business and home.he cried and drank here every day for weeks.then his son tells him man sleeps with his mother.few hours later he turns up at our shop to say goodbye and thank us for being his friend .he shows us gun and he is going to kill wife and boyfriend.my wife tells me to hold him he must not leave shop[easy i opened a bottle whisky]my wife then goes see his mother-in-law.half hour later she turns up at shop with 10,000-30,000 baht he is offered this to make up for the wrong doing of his wife .he accepts, honour restored.he then invites all his friends they party for two days then he returns to his family.p.s his wife sadly died of illness couple months back aged 28 .at her funural he was so affected he had a heart attack and spent couple days at kumphawapi hospital.my wife the romantic thinks his wife knows she dieing and tried to spare him knowing how much he loved her and condition of his heart.
Back to top Go down

thai honour restored
Page 1 of 1